Join Financial Spreads Today
- Tight Spreads e.g. from 0.7pt for EUR/USD and 0.8pt for the UK 100
- Trade via your desktop, mobile and/or tablet
- Monthly Trader Rebate
- Free live prices and charts
- User friendly platforms
- Over 1,000 global markets
- Apply for an account in under 3 minutes
Spread betting, CFDs and margined forex trading are leveraged products which carry a high level of risk to your capital. You can lose more than your initial deposit so you should ensure spread betting, CFDs and margined forex meet your investment objectives and, if necessary, seek independent advice. Click here to see the full risk warning notice.
25% Trading Rebate for Your First MonthDeposit £250 ($300, €300) and get a 25% rebate on your trading for one month.
- DEPOSIT - Make a "Qualifying Deposit", i.e. deposit £250 between 1 January 2017 and 31 January 2018
- TRADE - Once you have made a Qualifying Deposit, trade as normal over the next 30 days
- CLAIM - Contact Us within 60 days of making your Qualifying Deposit to claim your 25% rebate bonus
There are no further release criteria and you can withdraw your Rebate Bonus.
See details, terms and conditions. Losses can exceed deposits.
Prices shown are delayed by 15 minutes, indicative only, and subject to our website terms and conditions.
|US SPX 500||3pts|
|Brent crude oil||3pts|
|US crude oil||3pts|
- Free Demo Platform - practice your trading on our free demo platform » demo
- Commission-free Trading - we do not charge commissions, our profit margin is built into the spread.
Please note, we do charge a small financing fee on trades kept open overnight » more
- 24 Hour Trading - trade a range of markets 24 hours day from Sunday evening to Friday evening » more
- Spread Betting and CFD Trading are High Risk - you can lose more than your initial deposit » more
- Improved Risk Management - to help your risk management, Stop Loss orders are automatically attached to all new trades (clients can opt out of this feature)
Losses can exceed deposits
Secure payment methods:
As seen on: