Download the Apps
iPhone & iPad Apps
Click on button below to go to our page in the App Store and then download the trading app for your iPhone and/or iPad.
Click on button below to go to our page in Google Play and then download the trading app for your Android mobile and/or tablet.
Mobile and Tablet Trading Apps Overview
With a Financial Spreads Plus account you can trade over one thousand spread betting and CFD markets with our user-friendly mobile apps.
Using the apps you can:
- View live prices
- Open and close trades
- Amend existing positions
- Set and adjust risk management orders e.g. Limit orders, Stop orders and Guaranteed Stops
- Access live charts
- Check watchlists
- See your account history
- Review your balance, P&L and aggregate trading position
Getting Started with Your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch Trading App
Installing Apple Based Apps
A quick and simple way to get the app is via your mobile / tablet.
You can also get the app via iTunes (search for 'Financial Spreads') but getting the apps via your mobile / tablet should take less than a minute:
- Click on the 'App Store' icon on your device or get the apps via the above links
- Search for 'Financial Spreads'
- Click 'GET'
- The app will then download on to your device
- Ready to Trade
The app should now be installed on your device and ready to use:
Logging into the App
- Click on the 'Financial Spreads' icon (orange triangle) on your device - see above image
- On the login screen enter your Financial Spreads Plus account login details and click 'login'
If you have an account with both spread betting and CFDs then you will now be presented with a choice. Simply choose whether you want to access the spread betting or CFD markets.
If you just have a spread betting account, or a CFD account, you are now shown the 'Asset class list'. See screenshot below.
Finding a Market
To find a market, simply navigate through the menu or use the search function.
|Asset class list:
Placing a Trade: Market Summary
- Once you have found the market you want to trade, see screenshots above, simply click on the market to get the Market Summary.
- To carry on with your trade click "Buy" or "Sell"
From this screen you can also:
- Set a trading order
- View the market information e.g. Closing dates for Futures trades
- View the chart
Placing a Trade: The Trade Ticket
You are now shown the Trade Ticket
- Add your stake size:
At this point you can also choose to:
- Adjust your Stop Loss
- Make your Stop Loss a Guaranteed Stop
- Make your Stop Loss a Trailing Stop
- Add a Limit Order ('Take Profit' order)
- When you are ready to trade:
- Click 'Buy Trade' to go long of the market (see above image), or
- Click 'Sell Trade' to short the market
- Your trade will now be processed.
Once accepted you will get the Trade Confirmation screen.
Watchlists, Open Positions, Orders, Account Details, History and More
Simply use the navigation at the bottom of the app to access other features such as your P&L, open positions etc.
From here you can also Log Out and check the Customer Support contact details.
||Chart (with MACD):
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
- Requires iOS 7 or later version
- Optimised for iPhone5, iPhone6 and iPhone 6 Plus (will work other devices including iPhone 4s)
The information and comments provided herein under no circumstances are to be considered an offer or solicitation to invest and nothing herein should be construed as investment advice. The information provided is believed to be accurate at the date the information is produced.