Guide to Using Multiple Watchlists
To help you organise and quickly access your favourite markets you can create your own watchlists.
1) Creating a New Watchlist and Adding a Market to an Existing Watchlist
i) To create a new watchlist, or add a market to an existing watchlist, just click the 'add watchlist' icon:
ii) On the pop-up, you can create a watchlist by clicking 'New' (see 'A' in the image below)
If you have already created a watchlist(s) then you can select which list you want to add the market to (see 'B' in the image below)
New watchlists appear above the live prices, e.g.:
2) Removing a Market from a Watchlist
Simply go to your watchlist and click on the 'remove from watchlist' icon:
3) Deleting a Watchlist
To delete a watchlist simply remove all the markets from that watchlist, i.e. click the 'remove from watchlist' icon as per the above image.
When there are no more markets in the list your watchlist will be automatically removed.
4) Editing the Name of Your Watchlist
You can edit the name of a watchlist by clicking the 'edit' pencil in the watchlist tab:
5) Separate Spread Betting and CFD Watchlists
Note that spread betting markets
and CFD markets
Therefore, to avoid any confusion, watchlists create / edited / deleted while you are in your spread betting account
will only update in your spread betting account. These changes are not be replicated in your CFD account and vice versa.
6) Watchlist Limits
A few limits to be aware of:
- You can create up to 10 watchlists in your spread betting account and a further 10 watchlists in your CFD account
- You can have up to 20 markets per list
- You can have up to 20 characters per watchlist name
The information and comments provided herein under no circumstances are to be considered an offer or solicitation to invest and nothing herein should be construed as investment advice. The information provided is believed to be accurate at the date the information is produced.