25% Rebate Bonus Example
The following will release a £275 Rebate Bonus:
- 25 closed trades on Brent Crude oil (3pt spread) with a £10 stake (£750 in Spread), and
- 100 closed trades on EUR/USD (0.7pt spread) with a £5 stake (£350 in Spread)
- 80 closed trades on the UK 100 (0.8pt spread) with a £4 stake creates £256 in Spread and releases a £64 Rebate Bonus
25% Rebate Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Accounts are subject to status.
- Clients must be at least 18 years old.
- This offer is only available to Financial Spreads clients.
- This offer is limited to:
- One per person,
- One per household
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, unless explicitly stated in the terms and conditions of that particular offer.
- This offer runs from 1 January 2018 to 30 June 2018 inclusive.
- You must make a "Qualifying Deposit", i.e. you must have made a total deposit of at least £250 in your Financial Spreads account between 1 January 2018 and 31 May 2018 inclusive.
- If the Qualifying Deposit is made up of several deposits then the Qualifying Deposit will be deemed to have been made on the day when the total deposits from 1 January 2018 to 31 May 2018 are £250 or greater and only then will the "Trading Qualification Period" start.
- The "Trading Qualification Period" starts once you have made the Qualifying Deposit. The Trading Qualification Period includes the day of the Qualifying Deposit and the next 30 days.
- There is no minimum Rebate Bonus size, the maximum Rebate Bonus is £2,000 per client.
- The bonus amount is calculated as 25% of the Spread you have traded during the Trading Qualification Period
- "Spread" is defined as "the difference between the sell and buy price multiplied by the stake divided by two".
- Spread is generated on both the opening and closing legs of a trade.
- With share trades the underlying market spread is excluded. Only the Spread we add to the underlying market is included in the Spread calculation for shares.
Spread Bet "Spread" Calculation Example
The Financial Spreads spread on the UK 100 is 0.8 and so a £5 per point spread bet generates (0.8 x £5) / 2 = £2 on both the opening and closing trade.
Rebate Bonus Example
If a client placed trades with a Spread of £5,000 then the 25% Rebate Bonus would be £5,000 x 25% = £1,250.
CFD "Spread" Calculation Example
With CFD trades, and in order to calculate the spread you have traded, the base currency of any CFD trades is converted to your account currency, at the Financial Spreads spot rate.
If you place 160 opening trades of 5 contracts on the Wall Street CFD (1pt spread) then the total spread you have traded is calculated as:
Number of opening trades x contracts x spread x the prevailing exchange rate between the base currency of the instrument and your account currency.
If your Financial Spreads account is based in GBP then the above would be 160 trades x 5 contracts x 1pt spread x 0.750 exchange rate = a total Spread of £600.
This would give a 25% Rebate Bonus of £600 x 25% = £150.
- For positions opened during the Trading Qualification Period but still open at the end of the Trading Qualification Period only the opening leg will be included.
- For positions opened prior to Trading Qualification Period but closed during the Trading Qualification Period only the closing leg will be included
To Claim the Rebate Bonus
- The bonus must be claimed within 60 days of your Qualifying Deposit.
- To claim the bonus, clients must call Customer Support on +44 (0) 203 301 0482 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once claimed, the bonus will be added to your account within 2 working days.
- Once the bonus has been added to your account there are no release criteria and the bonus money can be withdrawn. The withdrawal is not automatic you must ask Financial Spreads to withdraw to the bonus.
- The bonus can only be withdrawn if it does not create a margin call and/or a negative cash balance.
- Any offer which states that a bonus will be made to your account means that an equivalent cash credit will be made to your account.
- Financial Spreads will not be liable for any losses that you may incur as a result of any qualifying trades or trading with the bonus amount or removal of the bonus in line with these terms (i.e. if removal creates a margin call or closure of positions).
- Where applicable any currency equivalent calculations will be made at the Financial Spreads spot rate.
- Once you have claimed the bonus offer you will not be able to make further claims in respect to this offer.
- This offer is subject to fair use policy and consequently we have the right to withhold this offer when we have reasonable belief that there has been co-operation, collusion or organisation of trades from the same source, or if we have reasonable belief that the offer is being abused in any way.
- Although rare, Financial Spreads reserves the right to adjust the bonus amount should it deem the trading not to have occurred during normal market conditions and/or for normal market trade sizes.
- Should the Financial Conduct Authority require Financial Spreads to close this offer before the stated closing date then Financial Spreads will close this offer accordingly but still honour all applicable trades up to the new closing date.
- Financial Spreads reserves the right to amend, withdraw or restrict this offer at any time without notice.
- This offer is not open to employees of Financial Spreads or employees of any other company engaged in direct competition with Financial Spreads.
- We are the sole arbiter of these rules and any other issue arising under this promotion.
Last update of these Terms and Conditions: 20 December 2017.